Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Kitchen Fun with Donna & Friends

This may seem a little off topic for a Bed & Breakfast blog, but not really. Food goes hand in hand with Bed & Breakfasts and many B & Bs are know for their food and have their own cook books.

Here at Blog Explosion, we have a great feature where we can rent space on our blog for a week in return for credits.

This week I have a tenant that you simply must visit; Kitchen Fun with Donna & Friends. This is absolutely the sharpest design I have seen yet for a blog and it is full of wonderful recipes. Be sure to stop by and tell them that Mike sent you from Bed & Breakfast Experiences.


While you are there check out their recipes, I'm sure you can find something that you will want to try out. I saw a Coconut Cream Pie recipe there that I am dying to sample.

Click on the screen shot of Kitchen Fun in my right hand margin to visit their site. You will be glad that you did!

No comments: