Sunday, February 19, 2006

Parkview Bed & Breakfast

This week I have a new renter on my blog. You can visit "Life My Way" by clicking on screenshot in right hand column. Bozette has a great blog, so stop by and visit her at "Life My Way". Since my renter is from Wisconsin, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about a Bed & Breakfast in that neck of the woods.

The Parkview Bed & Breakfast is located in Reedsburg, WI in the heart of the historic Park Street district. This Queen Anne Victorian home was built in 1895 and features four guest rooms. The rates range from $75 - $98 per night according to their web site: Parkview Bed & Breakfast. There are activities near by such as biking trails, canoeing, state parks and of course a visit to one of the two cheese factories not far away.

If you know of other great Wisconin Bed & Breakfasts please leave a comment.




No comments: